Spring season is upon us and it is time for you to start working in your garden. Your garden has lived through the winter and now it's time to give it some love to return it to its healthy state. Although there are lots of things to do, try to remember to approach the tasks with care. After a little organization and the right tools, you will have a dream garden to take pleasure in all summer and even during the autumn.
New seeds have to be planted and standard garden maintenance needs to be done. If you have just started out as a gardener or even just if you have been doing it for a long time, I have good news for you. Here is a list containing the periods of spring and the right products to care for the plants and trees.
1) Minimize the dead lumber from your trees and you will discover that your new buds will grow better and faster because they will have better exposure to the sunlight
2) Always keep a watchful eye on the soil then ask yourself these questions. Does your dirt contain any particular color? Is the soil compacted or alternatively is it all loose and well fertilized? If you think that your plant life do not have sufficient soil, now would be the time to add more. Depending on your requirements, you can purchase many different types of soil (for seedlings, trees, etc) from any nearby retailer.
3) It is advisable that you plant your grass for your lawn usually in the beginning of spring. If your grass will be exposed to equal shade and sun during the day, make sure you buy the right seeds as not just any will do. As for flowers, they can be tolerant and we recommend you use the plants that bloom more than once, such as calendula, dahlias, or poppies. You can purchase the seeds of these flowers either online or from a local store and they usually will have it delivered to your door in one or two days.
4) Consistently water your seeds, bulbs and recently planted seedlings and use the fertilizer and add nutrients to the soil since they need these things to grow healthily. Although you can buy fertilizer that's generic for all plants and trees, it is recommended that you purchase specific types for your different plants as they all have very specific needs (especially roses and new seedlings). Some fertilizer is just effective during precise seasons so make sure that you check before you buy. Alternatively get one that can be used all throughout the year.
5) Should you be having a problem with insects or bugs, purchase a chemical spray from your local store to contend with the problem.
Garden decorations can add a pleasant touch to your already beautiful garden. Simply get hold of your nearby gardening store to get some ideas. A pink flamingo might remind you about Alice in Wonderland and a potted plant in the form of a crocodile will be an entertaining detail of the landscape. If you want your garden to stand out at night then perhaps add LED's and other small spotlights inside your plants and trees to give it that mystical feel. Then add other interesting items, use your friends gardens as motivation and create the perfect spring garden.
Disclaimer This article is meant for general advice and even though it is correct at time of writing you can always go to the owners website for the most recent information on plants melbourne. thanks